Tuesday, 30 November 2010
Winter couldn't of introduced itself more arrogantly than it already has! Whipping his sharp cold wind through hydrated hair and turning it into a frizzy mess is one thing, but planting its frosty flakes at random on skincare victims is another. ....Well its time to break out the Winter Beauty survival pack.
But what should you have in it?
For all us Beauty Addicts or Tress Tamers, winter fills us with dread....Dry skin, Chapped lips, Frizzy hair, Patchy Makeup, weak nails... the list is endless! And so are the products and their promises.
'So what exactly do we need to survive Winter? To give ourselves that healthy winter glow and perfect plump pout?'
1. Johnsons Baby Oil - Perfect for rehydrating skin and lips.
2. Simple moisturiser - Rated top moisturiser 2010.
3. Garnier Body Cocoon - My Favourite body moisturiser of all time.
4. Olay Definity moisturiser - One of Olays best products.
5. Palmers Cocoa Butter - Body moisturising goodness.
1. Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Tint - Lip color with staying power and no cracking!
2. Palmers Cocoa butter lipbalm - Rehydrates lips in an instant.
3. Mac Tinted lip conditioner - Lip moisturiser with a tinted color + staying power
1. Philip Kingsley Weatherproof Hairspray - Hairspray with staying power.
2. Frizz Ease Control Syrum. - Keeps hair looking sleek and frizz-free.
3. Frizz Ease conditioner spray - Leave in and let it do the work.
1. Sally Henson diamond shine - Healthy looking nails with added strength
2. Mavala Nail Harder - Proven to strengthen nails