Friday, 13 August 2010
Top Ten Beauty Buys!
Invest in a new make-up buy this month without breaking the bank. From mascara to nail polish these beauty buys will get you buying them in every color! Snap up these beauties quick before they sell out!
1. Maybelline Stilletto Lash Mascara: Lengthening and volumising mascara with a no smudge technology, and in the shape of a stilletto could we ask for any more!
2. TopShop Nail Varnish: Topshops new range has hit the stores and is selling out fast with its fashionable packaging and its got all our favourite on trend colors for summer!
3.NO7 lip products: Boots No7 range has become more popular now selling over 4 types of lips products and in so many colors! Theyre perfect for a matt day lipstick or a glitzy night out pout!
4. Collection 2000 Bronzing Powder: Perfect for a sunkissed glow and not too glittery! Only £3.99 and can be used to add color to face, neck and shoulders.
5.Revlon Photofinish Foundation: Perfect staying power and gives you that HD Photoready look. Perfect for getting that full coverage that doesnt look too thick!
6. St Tropez Fake Tan: Best fake tan around by far! It isn't as cheap as some false tans but it gives you that golden brown glow with just one application! (Available half price in TKMAX)
7. Olay Glow Moisturiser: I use this as my face primer, it adds a dewy face glow so my foundation looks more natural! It comes in a small travel sized bottle and lasts forever!
8. Elnette Hairspray: I cant go anywhere without having a bottle of hairspray! It keeps your hair frizz free and your makeup too! (big tip for extra staying power- spray face with a light coat of hairspray) Elnette brushes out without any dragging the brush through knots!
9. Benefit Blusher in Coral: This little box has lasted me since Christmas! It is a medium pink tone with a light highlighting pigment. It lasts all day too!
10. Mac Liquid Liner: Perfect saying power! I use black liquid liner and use a brush to apply this product, but it doesn't flake or smudge and last the whole day and night. Couldnt ask for anything better.